Sunday, June 2, 2013

Forever Happy

The words he says leave me without words.
The breath he breathes leaves me breathless.
The sappy poem is driving me fucking insane already?
What about you? Are you dying from the overwhelming sappiness? Yeah, me too and that is why this "poem" just became a FREE WRITE YAY!! I guess I could go on saying how I love my boyfriend but I bet everyone already knows that and I try to keep my writing from consisting of such personal matters like my love life. I like observing and judging other people's love lives and then pouring their hearts out on paper through my words. Of course, it is easier said then done. It is funny though, because right now, as I type this utter honesty on this confusing blog for the creative writing world to see, I realize that I do not know any of you at all. And none of you know me personally at all and that is quite thrilling. And I hope my pieces thrill you. That is why I have such passion for writing, you know? I get so exciting to thrill or touch people with my words. I want to affect people with my pieces. Gosh I think I could do it forever and then I realize I am majoring in Journalism so maybe I really could do this forever. Maybe I could be in Los Angeles drinking my bubble tea and just write... forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment