Sunday, June 2, 2013

Free Write

A stream of consciousness is a river below the holy ground; a sea of unexplainable wonders or maybe a stream of consciousness is just the only way to truly spill the pits from a part of the brain that should never be touched.
Here's mine-
My mom is illogical and has the attention span of a young squirrel, the movie I am watching is unrealistic but I cannot stop watching it. The movie is located in L.A. Have you ever wanted to be somewhere, somewhere else so bad that you can smell it sometimes, maybe even feel it? I want to be in Los Angeles so bad I could cry and this movie where this size zero blonde has two lovers is just pissing me off but, for the life of me, I cannot stop watching it.
Do men understand that there overly-styled mustaches are not only unattractive, but hard to even put your eyes on? I wonder if they wake up every morning, take a long, hard look in the mirror, pick up a comb and smile as they start stroking the delicate hairs of their upper lip with the plastic bristles. I wonder if stylish/hipster facial hair is required when you join a motorcycle gang. I bet Mr. Hays knows.
More than anything, I wonder if I will find normal people, actual people that live their lives happily without irrational mind sets or ones that do not consume so many pills to covers up actualities. Maybe UNT will open doors for me mentally, so I can finally relate to the people around me. Maybe not. I really hate when I set expectations for myself that I believe are a possibility for myself but then I let myself down by not reaching them. Obviously not reaching goals other people set for you is disappointed as it is, but not reaching a goal you set for yourself seems simply pathetic. Sometimes I find myself pretty pathetic and lost or alone and angry and irrational or illogical and just like my mother and that really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment